In addition to raising funds and providing financial support, Musicians Lifeline will also increase public awareness of the struggles and experiences of music professionals, hosting public education events showcasing the talents of musicians, but also allowing the musicians to share their experiences with hardship.
Ways To Help
- Tell your friends and family about the work of Musicians Lifeline.
- Be a Volunteer! Help us to distribute flyers at community events, place posters and help us with our events.
- Attend our fund-raising events and our annual Benefit Concert.
- Musicians are always welcome to play at our fundraising events.
- Contact us about someone who may be in need and struggling.
- Make a donation and encourage your friends and family to support Musicians Lifeline.
Be A Sponsor
- Encourage your favorite venue or restaurant to donate as a Venue and display the Musicians Lifeline decal in their window or on their entrance door.
- We’re seeking business and corporate sponsors. Please contact us, if you can provide sponsorship or introduce Musicians Lifeline to your company’s community outreach department.
Help Us To Make A Connection
- Musicians Lifeline will create connection opportunities among individuals dealing with similar circumstances and connect people to other organizations and institutions that could help solve their problems, such as affordable medical care facilities.